Sunday, March 9, 2008

6 weeks!



I sit and look at Larsons pictures and can not believe it has been just six weeks since we said good-bye. Sometime it feels like just yesterday and other times it feels longer. I close my eyes often to remember my time with him. Remembering his sweet smell and noises. Remembering his sister and brothers looking at him in awe and being so proud. We continue to take each day as it comes. How I wish I could be sharing him with you in his littel infant carrier, but that is not the path God has given to our family. Emma, Luke, Landon and Levi miss their brother so much. Each one expresses it so differently. I think seeing other babies is just as hard for them. They know what they are missing. It is good to continue to remind them that this is not the end. They talk often about where Larson is and we look forward to seeing him again someday with Jesus. I finally got my mail. I had enough courage to open the mailbox and put it in the back of my car. I know that I will need to eventually go through it. All in good time! I praise the Lord for the pictures we have of Larson. I love sharing them. I hope you enjoy seeing him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corie and Steve, this is such a beautiful web site and I want you all to know how much you are in my thoughts and prayers. I think of you so often and when I do, I pray right then.
You are so loved!
You're an amazing testimony with your strong faith in our Heavenly Father!
God bless you and hold you!
Janet Weidmann