Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Puzzle



I was talking with Steve yesterday and trying to explain to him how I feel right now. I told him I feel like a puzzle. Five months ago, I was put together, I new where each piece belonged and I could see the picture clearly. Well after October 2nd, I feel like someone took the puzzle and threw the pieces everywhere. Now I am trying to find the pieces, put them back together in a different puzzle with a different picture. This may all sound strange and it is. I feel like a totally different person and I am not sure yet what I will be like. I enjoy so much being a wife and mother. It is what gets me out of bed each day. Each day with my family amazes me, especailly seeing things with them so differently. Things like watching them laugh, run and play, and even argue. Amazing that they have a brain that coordinates things that we so take for granted! This picture of our whole family is one I will cherish forever. I will not have another family picture where we are all together. I am thankful that during this time I know that God has been with as will continue to be with us.
Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepard;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the path of righteousness
For His names's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your courage and faith. This story gives people hope under all circamstance. Your words of enouragement have helped me in a time crisis. Thank you for sharing your feelings so others can gain strength from it. Donna Hobson

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Picture of your family. I can't say I understand because I have never walked where your have, however; I have had my own sorrow and deep places that make me wonder how I ever got through them had it not been for the Lord and his Angels,

Prayers and love,
Cindy Cox
coxcrew@ameritech.net
Kenosha, WI